Tuesday, February 22, 2005

 

Ready....go!

Well, last week at this time my life was relatively simple. Simple as in no phone, no real connection to the 'system' and just my two legs to get me anywhere...

In one week I have obtained a bank account (which took longer here than buying a car in the states). A good friend of mine set me up with a phone and the complications of having a phone number! Its good. Shortly after the phone, I enrolled in an oil painting course. My works are on sale...If anyone is interested--I have "THE LONE CITRUS" selling at $1800.00 (o.b.o)...

The big news is the wheels. My company has helped coordinate a 'car' for me. Actually it is a set of wheels with a 12 h.p. lawnmower engine...Well, its not too far from that. No matter how much trash I write about it--I have to say its fun to drive and the chicks dig the teal...I know what they say about teal but it is the next 'in color'...Color trends always start like this. You will also notice that the car's steering wheel is on the 'wrong' side. That is for driving on the 'wrong' side of the road.

So, I have converted from standard to metric (miles-kilometers) and I drive on the wrong side of the road...Next thing you know I'll be eating cold fish and crusty bread for breakfast with my earl gray tea. THEN, marmite...

I have also included a picture of an 'animal' which is larger than any grasshopper I've seen. The assumption that these 'locust' can bite off a toe is not confirmed yet, but I'm not going to take any chances. I don't see very many of them (they're not hard to miss) but the largest one has to be about 4" long or so--large enough to walk around...This creature joins the many other novel things here (snails, frogs, crabs, large beetles, etc.) I've been told that I need to get out and see some real wildlife.

So, taking the whole post objectively--I want to defend my male character and declare that I am not some artsy fartsy sissy who drives a teal car and is afraid of bugs...I know it seems that way-but I'm not.

Did I write that I started running and working out? I got these new pair of purple running shorts...

Comments:
Hey Quincy, sorry they are doggin' on you. You always write me back, I guess they know where they stand now - just kidding. Hey check out my blog, I just added some pics from our recent trip to Turkey and Kyrgyzstan. http://thoughtsonthisside.blogspot.com/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?