Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

Thanksgiving...

Thanksgiving is around the corner. This year it will be in a great place with wonderful people and I’m looking forward to it. My plans are to share a recipe with my sister and we’ll cook the same turkey (we’ll both be cooking for large group of people)…My family and her dog will all be at her house so there’s a bit of pressure to perform…

I guess we’re only a week or so away from it. I remember it these days because it is really one of my favorite holidays and one that I’ve grown most fond of. I’ll sure miss everyone that week…

Whatever you do, don’t start feeling homesick for me. I haven’t made mention of being that.

I’ve still got to find that recipe for her...I have less than a week left…Preparing for Thanksgiving sure is difficult when you live in the southern hemisphere…

Comments:
Okay--I'm nosy! What's this "big surprise" she speaks of??
 
Ok, Quincy, long time no talk. Does the name Johnny Lanoue ring a bell? What are you doing in South Africa? I bet you can out-run the Zebras. email me dude! jalanoue@hotmail.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?