Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

BACK TO MY NORMAL LIFE…


Life is far from normal…If anything it is just about to get real exciting. If last year was so dynamic, this year has just as much potential. Work is back to its hectic pace, I’m getting more involved my church and the community there, and then the great outdoors…

I rarely spend time in my flat in front a television these days. I’m playing outside more than I did in elementary school…and no one tells me to come in because its getting dark (dinner’s not usually ready either unless I cook)…I’m very blessed to live in a part of the world that is conducive to outdoor living.

Yes, the great outdoors. I have in my sites this year the great Trans Bavians as well as a host of other mountain bike races (Knysna Oyster Festival Race, Karoo to Coast)…In a couple of weeks I will be participating in a road race in Port Elizabeth called the Harold…I will also be riding the Cape Argus…I’ve put together a new bike which is better than anything ol’ Gary Fisher could imagine. The winds of change are blowin’…the most recent acquisition…Yes Stephanie…

I bought a surfboard.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?