Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

HOW TO READ THIS: INSTRUCTIONS ON PACING THROUGH A BLOG.


I’ve written a lot. I’ve done a lot and tried to communicate most of it—however, there might be way too much content to be viewed in just one sitting. I guess that because it’s taken me a while to try to edit and put it all together. Please pace yourself…If it gets boring, just make your way to the comment section and tell me…

I read Donald Miller’s book “Blue Like Jazz” over the holiday. His writing style is very contagious and I think it influenced me a little…I tried to include a lot more pictures because everyone likes pictures and they describe more than the little list of adjectives I use…

Comments:
Quincy Darling!
I'm sure you thought you'd lost me forever, but not a chance. I've found you at last. Forget that supermodel chick you had your pic with, I'll always be the one for you. Hope you are doing as great as your blog seems.
You're still a hottie, perhaps still too short for me, but a hottie none-the-less! Sorry if that came across as a back handed complement - it wasn't meant to be. ;)
 
Really enjoyed last week's post. Oh wait.... there was no post!

Ahem.... hint, hint.

No electricity can only excuse so much.
 
OK just to let you know I have students that need the extra credit for reading you blog and they are not getting the points (couple of high D's could be C's).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?