Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 

COMMENT ON THIS!!


Who says you don't see wild animals on the streets in South Africa!! This is in highway traffic on the way to Cape Town in February. What an amazing thing to look over and see a cheetah. Beats having a hound dog...and talk about the next level in theft prevention...

My father has once again extended his loving 'discipline' by upping the anty in this blog thing...If I don't update my blog for a week or so, or however long 'some period of time' is, he gives a class of his bonus points to check me out and see if there are new posts...So, the attention is much appreciated as well as the hits on the site...However, the 5 point thing is A BUNCH OF BOLOGNA (bolonie)!!

Do you really think Coach Crow is going to just give you extra points? How can you tell if he is joking or being real? I mean, what does a blog have to do with Earth Science--granted, it may be the most interesting blog in the virtual world....Okay, not as interesting as that...If you really need the 5 extra points--what about studying for them?! And what about that guy who is on top of his game and has a straight 4.0/100%--is he getting 105% or what?

In South Africa, if the students want extra points they have to kill a wild animal, skin it, and eat the meat raw--"Wild Animals" here are things that eat coyotes and javalinas...They only get a few points for that too...5 points. It makes me wonder where they were taking that cheetah to...Probably a school for those kids...

I have alot of posts on their way. I just needed to get the previous one out. Look for stuff on great adventures in road cycling, how to get ugly (if you want to), weather, and other topics. Nothing worth 5 points despite how many wild animals were killed in the making...Coming to www.quincycrow.blogspot.com in the next few days GUARANTEED.


Comments:
Your dad is my teacher. He's giving those extra points to us for checking your blog. Please update and I hope he's not teasing us with the points. Serena G. Aubuchon.
 
Hey your dad wouldn't tease us about that (would he?). I'm sure there will be extra credit without having to kill an animal for it (hopefully).
 
Great posting. Kids have been asking me about the killing a wild animal and if that is true. My only comment is "he is my son so what do you think". The word is getting around about the site so others might be checking it out. Keep of the good work.
 
Your dad is my teacher and he said he would give us extra credit points for checking your blog. It's great, but please update it.
Gunnar Lohmeier
 
I'm with Emily can I just have $5? I finished school so not much worth in 5 points these days but hey I will post anyway.


peace peace,


billy
 
Quincy - I'm only posting out of the goodness of my heart because my previous post a while back was never reciprocated. Yep, I feel abandoned. Things will never be the same between us.
 
Hey our teacher is Mr. Crow and he is offering us 5 extra credit points if we make a comment on your blog, so here it is.
 
Hey Quincy, your dad should leave the point giving up to you. The better the comment, the more points they get. I wonder if your dad would also give extra points to the student who is most accurate with a golf ball slinger?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?