Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

A LONG TIME AGO, IN A GALAXY FAR AWAY..11.04



Well, if you'd asked me two years ago, I never would have dreamt all of this...

”Take me or leave me, don't have to believe me all the words I have to say, all the longs that fly away take me or leave me, believe me good will come it's OK, you know I'll live to fight another day it's OK, you know I'll live to find another way she's as pretty as hell and her eyes have no home the beauty has run from your face such beauty that hung from your face and if you would drink this wine you'll shine it's OK you know I'll live to fight another day it's OK, you know I'll live to find the words to say it's OK, you know I'll live to find another way and if you would give me holy wine, I'll shine…” --Delirious “Its OK- Mezzamorphis, 1999”


Comments:
Thank you for updating your blogsite. Your daddy said that i will get 5 extra credit points if i check your blog.
signed,
 
hey thanx for updating your blogsite. YOUR COOL MAN!!!!!!
 
thanks for upgrading your blogsite now i get 5 extra credit points.
 
thank you for finally updating your site it is about time your pops is giving me 5 pts extra credit if i do this so thank you
 
hey your dad is my teacher and he said if we write you we can get 5 extra credit points.
 
hi the only reason i'm writing is to get the 5 extra credit points that your dad, my science teacher, is giving us!!! Thanks
 
The only reason I'm typing this is to get 5 extra credit points from your dad who is my science teacher. Thank you and update your site please.
 
your Dad is My teacher. He said that if i comment your blog i can get 5pts on my test, thats the only reason im writing you.
 
hey i'm writting you to get extar credit points from your dad so thanks!!!!
 
hello this is vanessa. I have your dad as one of my teachers. I have him for my 6 period he is really fun but he gives us quises mostly every day but it ok well i get 5 ex cridet point if i write you well g2g love VANESSA LIZARRAGA
 
what it is yo..... your pops is my teach..and he said that he will give us extra credit if we hit you up on this blog so here i am.....but i am out...............JOJO VALDEZ AKA JOJEEZZZY !CHEA!
 
Hey! I am in your dads class and we get extra credit for commenting your blog. So that is excatly what I'm doing! haha bye!
~Lainey Fenn~
 
thank you for updating your blog. i get five points each time you update your blog and i look at it and comment it. so yea YAY i get five points.
 
Hey what's up? My name is Stephanie Grenier and I am in your dad's class, we get FIVE POINTS EXTRA CREDIT!!! for posting a comment on your page, and he requires us to visit frequenty... Well got to go bye, thanks for updating by the way...
 
Your Dad is My Earth Science teacher!! Im doing this because he told me to laeve you a comment to get extra credit!! Sooooo Try to update mors often!! he said!!

David Abeyta
 
Hey!! i am in your dads class and i get extra credit .. woot woot.... nice blog....
Candace JAckSon
 
Wow - you weren't kidding. I want 5 points too!! Wait.... forget the 5 points. I studied hard, ate my wild animal and have my 4.0 - I'll take $5 instead!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?