Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

WEBSITES THAT MAKE THINGS OFFICIAL

For all of those who doubted that I really was employed in South Africa. Check things out at www.cmai.co.za My business card here is still a novelty. I used them in Tucson when clients asked about my contact details…Right now I just hand them out to good lookin’ strangers… “So, you work on pools…I’m a landscape architect...”

AP Headline News: I’ve also received word that I may have an opportunity to pursue my masters degree. As with all things it sure sounds like it will be easy...justa paper I gotta rite in cuple of yiers.

It still astounds me how God has shaped my life and guided me like some brute beast…I think I’m coming to South Africa for my reasons…Nope, it was for better things.

And for more randomness….I, along with some of my good friends have decided to trace our heroes to their roots. As a first step—some motivation to find out what makes men tough like dried meat…THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY. You know what is strange? There was a time when my dad would start watching this stuff and I’d walk out of the room - now, it is the coolest movie I’ve seen in years…It makes me wonder if I’m not turning into my dad…Or maybe Clint Eastwood… Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?