Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

WORK…I’M REALLY WORKING…

Well, as far as adventure, this is really lacking…I work in an office filled with creative people…Every so often there is a misdirected effort in creativity. My friend Hildegardt walks in and asks why naval oranges have a ‘baby orange’ in the back…What can I say…



Before anyone can really slow the momentum, a week later we have created a monster. My other friend Martin is soon invited into orange club (which the first rule is: nobody talks about orange club)…This club is fueled by ripping off images—and google images is an unfathomable source for images in regards to orange machine, orange goods, orange people…Sending these images with a competitive fury I’ve not been a part of since… well, since the days we used to fold paper airplanes and see whose could fly the farthest.

Do I feel guilty? Not really. My justification is this: We have several people who smoke. Nobody looks at their watch when one of them goes out to the balcony and takes a smoke break for 10 minutes…So I take my smoke break on google images…

Martin also smokes…I don’t know what his excuse is.

Comments:
Thank you for the many entertaining comments about your life. You are terribly interesting. You may now have one day off.
 
This is strange, indeed.

Well done.
 
All I know is, I leave your blog for a month, and when I get back it's like blog-bonanza. Thanks for all the good stuff. I laughed til I cried on the injury post. We have a little news ourselves...a little something that will make itself known in February...I'll e-mail you when we get some good black & whites from the doctor.
 
We are tired of the Quincy Crow of yesterday. Tell us what glory your life beholds today.
 
Post, post, post... :)
 
When should we be seeing an up date? Maybe you could write an update of what an update might be if you updated some weeks ago. You might write what an update might be like if you were doing an update next week. I have a great thought, how about an update about the update you have not done yet.
 
For the love that is all good and pleasant...freakin' post something.
 
For the love that is all good and pleasant...freakin' post something.
 
Quincy Baby - come on, give us something, you still alive???
 
dude ... I'm giving you until July 12, 2007 ... and then the boycott officially begins.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?