Thursday, May 03, 2007

 



Posted by Picasa

Comments:
That's what I am talking about!! Wendy...welcome to the family.
 
Well it's about freakin time you updated your blog - definitely glad I randomly decided to check AGAIN today! Super duper congratulations Quincy Baby! But now I need details about this beautiful woman that you convinced to marry you. :)
 
I'm glad I checked Rebecca's blog because I had given up on yours! No wonder you haven't posted in almost a year! You've been too busy with other things! Congratulations!
 
Details! Details! Post more details! She's gorgeous and you guys look really happy together. Congratulations!
 
I'm on board with everyone else! Congratulations . . . but we need more details. Thanks to Ryan we know that the lucky girl's name is Wendy . . . but come on Quincy. Tell us more.

And a big thanks to Rebecca for the head's up!
 
What in the?!?!??.............

Quincy! First I thought, who is this beautiful woman all over his blog, and then I scrolled down a bit....

Way to go, man! I'm happy for you. Let us know some details.

Ryan Blair
 
Quincy,
I found your blog and it's been exciting to see all you've been up to! Congratulations on the engagement! You look so happy!
Take care,
Sarah (Stedman) Phillips
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?